TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
By accessing this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions noted below:
For information purposes only
The information contained within this site ("the site") is issued by Lloyd Wright's Consultants ltd. (Lloyd Wright). Lloyd Wright is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The site has been prepared solely for information purposes, and is not an offer for any product or service. All information and opinions expressed herein are subject to change without notice.
While Lloyd Wright has endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of the information accessed by the site, Miller does not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on the Site.
The materials on the site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, including and not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
Lloyd Wright further accepts no responsibility or liability for, and makes no warranties that, functions contained at the site will not be interrupted or error free or that defects of any nature will be corrected.
In no event will Lloyd Wright, or any of its affiliates, be liable to you for any direct, special, indirect, consequential, incidental or any other damages of any kind whatsoever even if Lloyd Wright or any such affiliate has been advised of the possibility thereof.
All proprietary rights in the information received shall remain the property of Lloyd Wright. Reproduction, redistribution and transmission of any information contained in the site is strictly prohibited. Downloading any material from the site is permissible provided that only one hard copy is made and that this copy includes any copyright or other notices or legends contained in any such information.
Lloyd Wright expressly prohibits linking by other sites to any part of this Website other than the home page (so called 'deep-linking') or where Miller has otherwise expressly given permission. You may not delete or alter in any way any copyright, trade mark, intellectual property or other legal notices from any part of the Website.
Links to the site
Sites or pages, which are linked to the site, are for information only and have not been reviewed by Lloyd Wright. Lloyd Wright has no responsibility for the authors or the content of other sites or pages linked or linking to the site, and Lloyd Wright accepts no responsibility or liability for any losses or penalties whatsoever that may be incurred as a result of any linking to any location or any link sites.
You undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified Lloyd Wright and its companies from and against all actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs, awards and damages howsoever arising directly or indirectly as a result of any material sent to or taken from this Website by you or as a result of any breach of any of the terms of these conditions.
These terms and conditions are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with English law and both Lloyd Wright and the user irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in respect of any and all disputes or claims whatsoever which may arise from use of this website.
At Lloyd Wright Consultants Ltd we are committed to maintaining your privacy.
We collect information from our users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, visits to our site, via online registration, feedback and ordering forms, by e-mail, fax and post. We may ask you for your name, address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address and/or any additional information if you wish to provide this voluntarily. You can always refuse to supply us with your personal information, but it may prevent you from accessing certain features or from engaging in certain Site related activities.
How do we use the information we have?
We collect information for the purposes of:
1. Personalising your experience on our Site
2. Improving our Site functions and features
3. Improving Customer Service both online and offline
4. Administering content, promotions, surveys or any other Site features
5. Supplying information about our products or services when requested
6. Answering any questions or queries
7. Fulfilling orders
8. Providing a first class, confidential and effective service
We may also use the information to keep you informed by post, e-mail or other available channels of features, services, products, promotions and special offers from us. We may sometimes use the information we collect to let you know about important functionality changes to our websites. If you prefer us not to provide you with any of this information, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Disclosing the information we have
Customer information is always treated as strictly confidential. We will not disclose it to any third party (other than an affiliated company of Lloyd Wright Consultants Ltd) without the express permission of the customer except:
We may pass non-personal aggregated information about sales and website usage to reputable organisations for research or analysis purposes only.
- As required by law.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Links to other websites
Security of information we have
Any information collected by us is collected and processed in accordance with the UK's Data Protection laws. We aim to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
We take all reasonable precautions to protect all personal data that you may input via our websites, however, we cannot be responsible for and therefore exclude all liability for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons.
Removing your details
You may at any time have your details removed from our database. Simply email your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then ensure that your details are removed as soon as practicable.
The Act also gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
By using our websites, you consent to the information you give us being processed for any of the purposes we have explained above except where we have received your email message through the email address email@example.com.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Use of Site
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade anothers privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.